Services & Skills
Here is a brief list of work services that Mary offers:
LOS ANGELES AREA - CALIFORNIA - Rates range from $20 to $30 per hour.
- Domestic Services -Childcare, Personal Assistance, Home Projects including Residential Painting, Gardening, Kitchen/Culinary, Events & more.
- Office and Clerical Assistance -Filing, Organizing, Sorting, Data Entry, Note-taking (minutes), and more.
- Creative Play -Music, Drums/Percussion, Artistic endeavors, Energy play, Hair play, and more.
- Crafting Experiences Co-creations, jewelry making, accessory making, sewing, re-purposing old items into something new, and beyond.
- Outdoor Experiences* - Want to go Camping, Hiking, Fishing, Snowboarding, Backpacking, or do some Aquatic Activities like snorkeling or kayaking? Perhaps you want to connect with Nature in practical and/or deeply intuitive ways? Want to learn how to hold your own in a practical and personalized way? Inquire about outdoor journeys. *Leave No Trace "Trainer" Certified.
- Travel Companion - Retired? Too afraid to travel alone? Need a "partner in crime" without the crime? Want someone who will cook for you, help with your luggage and needs, pay attention to detail, drive you around, and make your travel life that much more easier and enjoyable? Inquire about personalized travel options.
90-Minutes with Mary
Interested in a personalized 90-minute session with Mary in her private home? For $30 you can spend 90-minutes with Mary in a variety of ways. Her home, also known as The Lioness' Den, provides an eclectic space to serve many persons and needs. Please use the contact page to send an email and inquire about more.
Methods of "payment."
- U.S. Dollars
- Other goods and services
Excerpts from Letters of Reference...
"Mary is exceptional to say the least. ... Mary is one of the most capable young women I have even come across..." - A. Segars. 2010.
"Mary has the unerring instinct to be whatever she needs to be.." - E.R. Thannum. 2010.
"I was lucky to learn a lot from Mary and was so blessed she came into our lives when she did. I cannot recommend her highly enough!" - A. Reeser. 2015
"She is an absolute gem. Mary is patient, kind, caring, and intelligent... she in incredibly responsible, prompt, and reliable." - B. Thomas. 2010
"She is entirely trustworthy... and maintains a sense of calm and comfort. ...We cannot recommend her highly enough for any position she seeks." - J. Baird & M. Petroni. 2011
"Mary's common sense and instincts are on point. [She is] an avid traveler and outdoors-woman - and as a result, she's extremely resourceful - she constantly impresses us with her do-it-yourself approach and her success in solving problems big and small." - A. Harris. 2015