Services & Skills
Here is a brief list of work services that Mountains of MAM offers:
LOS ANGELES AREA - CALIFORNIA - Rates range from $20 to $50 per hour, sliding scale, depending on work requested.
- Domestic Services -Childcare, Personal Assistance, Pet-sitting/Plant-sitting/House-sitting; Home Projects including Gardening (drip-irrigation systems), Kitchen/Culinary, Home Organization, Events & more.
- Office and Clerical Assistance -Filing, Organizing, Sorting, Data Entry, Note-taking (minutes), and more.
- Frame drum/"Rhythm Studies" Lessons - Learn to play the frame drum; Learn rhythm fundamentals; Learn to jam, express yourself, & More. Need a facilitator for gatherings? Want to host a rhythm circle aka drum circle?
- Crafting Experiences - Co-creations, mending, jewelry making, accessory making, sewing, re-purposing old items into something new, and beyond. Let's get creative, together!
- Low-Waste Living - Want to learn to live more GREEN? Learn to make your own toothpaste, how to grow your own sprouts, learn to ferment vegetables, learn how to swap out polluting products for greener alternatives.
- Travel Nanny - Professional nanny and a Modern-Day "Mary Poppins" at your service for temporary travel assignments. Vaccinated, Passport-ready.
- Travel Companion - Retired? Too afraid to travel alone? Need a "partner in crime" without the crime? Want someone who will cook for you, help with your luggage and needs, pay attention to detail, drive you around, and make your travel life that much more easier and enjoyable? Inquire about personalized travel options.
- Online Frame Drum Lessons/"Rhythm Studies" Lessons - Explore the wonderful world of frame drumming and rhythm in the comfort of your own home.
Please use the CONTACT PAGE to inquire about hiring Mountains of MAM.
Methods of "payment."
- U.S. Dollars
- Other goods and services
Excerpts from Letters of Reference...
"Mary is exceptional to say the least. ... Mary is one of the most capable young women I have even come across..." - A. Segars. 2010.
"Mary has the unerring instinct to be whatever she needs to be.." - E.R. Thannum. 2010.
"I was lucky to learn a lot from Mary and was so blessed she came into our lives when she did. I cannot recommend her highly enough!" - A. Reeser. 2015
"She is an absolute gem. Mary is patient, kind, caring, and intelligent... she in incredibly responsible, prompt, and reliable." - B. Thomas. 2010
"She is entirely trustworthy... and maintains a sense of calm and comfort. ...We cannot recommend her highly enough for any position she seeks." - J. Baird & M. Petroni. 2011
"Mary's common sense and instincts are on point. [She is] an avid traveler and outdoors-woman - and as a result, she's extremely resourceful - she constantly impresses us with her do-it-yourself approach and her success in solving problems big and small." - A. Harris. 2015